Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anuya's hiding a secret

Actress Anuya, who made heads turn with her impressive performances in Madurai Sabavamand Siva Manasulla Sakthi, is back in the news again. 


The pretty lass, it seems, is now busy shuttling between Mumbai and Chennai. Says Anuya, who is doing an important role in Shankar's Nanben, the Tamil remake of 3 idiots, "I play the role of Ileana's sister in the film and the film's climax revolves around my character in the film. I've been shooting for my portions in the film and shooting is scheduled to go on until August this year."

However, the young actress refuses to divulge details of the role that she has done in Naan, a film through which music director Vijay Antony hopes to make his debut as hero in Kollywood. Says she, "I'm afraid I can't disclose details of my role in Naan. That's because then, I would have to disclose the plot of the film which I don't want to!"

No comments:

Post a Comment